Change Greater Minnesota With Us
The Initiators Fellowship equips early stage social entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform their ideas into scalable, sustainable ventures that diversify and enrich Greater Minnesota. We’re looking forward to being part of this great program and expanding it to our region. We’re especially excited for people from diverse communities across southwest Minnesota to explore and apply, so please share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues!
Applications will be accepted May 15 to July 15.Explore the Fellowship
Register for an Upcoming Webinar
Join us for one or all in a series of three webinars starting May 16 to get an overview of the program and to learn about the application process. All webinars will be recorded for convenient first-time viewing or reviewing at a later date.
- May 16: Gain a comprehensive overview of the program from 11 a.m. to noon. Register for the May 16 webinar.
- June 6: Learn about the application process from noon to 1 p.m. Register for the June 6 webinar.
- July 10: Participate in a program recap and Q&A session from noon to 1 p.m. Register for the July 10 webinar.
Partner With Us: Help Spread the Word
- Share the Initiators Fellowship opportunity with your work and social networks.
- Add the Initiators Fellowship to your newsletter and share it via social media.
Investing in the people and communities of Greater Minnesota has been a central tenet of the Minnesota Initiative Foundations. Through the Initiators Fellowship, three Greater Minnesota community foundations—the Initiative Foundation, Southwest Initiative Foundation and West Central Initiative—are continuing the legacy that began in the 1980s.