Thursday, Nov. 13 marks Minnesota’s most generous day—Give to the Max Day!
Donors from across the state, or anywhere, login to GiveMN.org and make donations to their favorite nonprofit organizations in Minnesota. The tradition began in 2009 with GiveMN’s first online giving day.
If you are a donor or fund partner to Southwest Initiative Foundation your participation in Give to the Max Day and GiveMN.org is critical to the local fundraising success.
Did we mention there are prizes to be claimed? GiveMN.org offers incentives for giving Nov. 13 and thanks to Bush Foundation they’re even better than last year and include hourly golden tickets ($2,000 each) or prizes for most dollars raised (ranging from $500 to $20,000).
But wait, there are more prizes! Our community foundations affiliates are eligible for prizes through Southwest Initiative Foundation, too.
- $2,500 will be awarded to the community foundation endowment fund that receives the largest number of gifts. So donors, if you have $100 to give, consider 10 gifts at $10 each to your local community foundation endowment fund on Give to the Max Day to help them claim this prize.
- $2,500 will be awarded to the community foundation endowment fund that receives the most money. Donors, if you are considering a gift in November give it online on Nov. 13 and help your community foundation endowment fund collect this prize.
Here are some extra things you should know:
- GiveMN hosts the annual Give to the Max Day for online giving but it’s available to use every day to make online donations to your favorite nonprofit.
- On Nov. 1, the administrative features of the entire site will be suspended so GiveMN and Kimbia can make the pages superfast for the big giving day. Administrative features will be accessible again Nov. 14.
- Donors, you can start scheduling your gifts for the big day beginning Nov. 1 and then sit back and watch the amazing generosity of Minnesotans as they Give to the Max on Nov. 13!
Questions about Give to the Max Day? Check out GiveMN.org and their social media for the latest news and information.
Questions about your partnership with Southwest Initiative Foundation? Contact us at [email protected] or call 800-594-9480.