If you’re already registered for the 2018 Grow Our Own Summit on Nov. 8, we’re looking forward to sharing this inspiring day with you! We have a fantastic lineup of speakers and would love to have as many people as possible hear their messages, so we’re encouraging you to invite friends and colleagues. The more people who are inspired, the more impact we can have in our rural communities!
Ideas for who you could invite:
- Colleagues and employees
- Local business owners and managers
- Local nonprofit and civic leaders
- Service providers (health care, public health workers, counselors, etc.)
- People who represent diverse segments of your community
- City and county officials (your mayor, council members, commissioners, administrators)
- Educators (school administrators, your child’s teacher, retired teachers)
- Your service clubs (Rotary, Jaycees, Kiwanis, etc.)
- Your church/faith community (ministers, youth pastors, councils/staff, congregation members)
- Students (student club officers, specific classes, college students)
- Anyone interested in supporting southwest Minnesota kids and families!
They can get all the details, and register, at swifoundation.org/summit. It’s just $20 to attend, and your ticket includes lunch.