NU-Telecom has joined our Growing Home Circle for Fiscal Year 2015, ending June 30.
The telecommunications company serves several communities in Minnesota including the southwest communities of Glencoe, Hutchinson, Litchfield and Redwood Falls.
In fiscal year 2014, giving from corporations, businesses, foundations and other organizations made up 40 percent of the Growing Home Circle memberships. The remaining 60 percent came from individuals.
Thank you to NU-Telecom and all of our corporate and individual Growing Home Circle donors. Without your generosity we could not do the work that is so important to southwest Minnesota.