Join us for a fun, summer social to connect with friends, neighbors and the SWIF team.
About this event series
Each event is free and open to the public. Meet new people and invite your friends to connect and learn about Southwest Initiative Foundation and our local work, too!
We’re hosting events at local wineries around our southwest Minnesota region, so pick the location that works best for you.
Please help us plan ahead by RSVPing at the links below.
- Wednesday, July 19 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. @ Jomas Hill Vineyard in Darwin
- Monday, July 24 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. @ Madison Mercantile (featuring local wines) in Madison
- Tuesday, July 25 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. @ Grandview Valley Winery in Belview NOTE: US 212 is closed in both directions between 120th Street (4 miles west of Sacred Heart) and County Road 6 (Renville). A detour is in place. Find more details here.
- Thursday, July 27 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. @ Round Lake Vineyards and Winery in Round Lake
- Tuesday, August 8 from 4:30 to 6:30 @ Painted Prairie Vineyard in Currie
What to expect
- Each event is from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. It’s open house style, so you can stop by for a quick visit or stay for the whole event.
- A few brief remarks will be shared about 5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy light refreshments and a variety of beverage options.
- Connect with neighbors, talk with SWIF staff, and share in (optional) fun activities. Kids are welcome at these locations.
- Find information about SWIF’s work in your communities, including local community foundation partners, Welcoming Week events, business finance partners, and more.
- Share you ideas for ways SWIF can partner with you and your local community!
Once you RSVP, please watch for important event reminders and updates sent directly to your email. We will also post updates to this event page.