Need sound legal advice for your small business? LegalCORPS can help!
LegalCORPS’ volunteer lawyers provide brief, no-charge consultations to start-ups or existing businesses. Examples of legal issues where LegalCORPS attorneys can provide advice and/or assistance:
- Choice of legal form of organization, and formation of organization
- Intellectual property – copyright, trademark, trade name, licensing, patents
- Contracts and commercial leases
- Government regulation
- Risk management
- Real estate
- Director duties and internal organization
- Commercial debtor/creditor rights and options
- Other legal issues not involving participation in litigation
LegalCORPS provides assistance with transactional business matters. It does not provide assistance with litigation, although it can arrange advice and assistance that could prevent litigation. To schedule an appointment, contact Jackie Turner at email@example.com or 320-583-2180.