If you’ve ever dreamed of starting a business, now is the time to do it.
You grew up believing that hard work, dedication and a little creativity could help you build a good life for you and your family. Throughout your lifetime, you’ve gained invaluable knowledge, skills and experiences. Now, you may be looking for options outside of traditional retirement, supplemental income and a way to fulfill what you’re truly passionate about.
Our Encore Entrepreneurship program is dedicated to assisting people age 55 and better who want to explore business and self-employment opportunities with education, financing and networking tools designed to fit their needs.
- Business consultations, business classes and college-level training opportunities
- Financial options for start-up and existing ventures offered through Southwest Initiative Foundation loan programs and bank partners
- Specialized technical assistance for the duration of the loan
- Streamlined access to entrepreneurial resources
- System of support from other southwest Minnesota entrepreneurs
- Confidence to help make the most of your business
Encore Entrepreneurship is a program of the Paul and Alma Schwan Aging Trust Fund.
For more information, contact:
800-594-9480 or 320-587-4848