Are you ready for the Great Minnesota Give Together?
GiveMN.org is an innovative online resource that is changing the way Minnesotans give and helping create a stronger nonprofit community for Minnesota.
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. tonight and all day Wednesday, Nov. 16, every donation you make through GiveMN.org gives your favorite organization the chance to win even more money, including organizations right here in southwest Minnesota!
GiveMN is passing out 24 Golden Tickets ($1,000 prize grants given randomly every hour to one lucky donor). Check out other great prizes and reasons to give on their website.
In addition, SWIF will provide 2 Silver Tickets to our community foundation donors!
Here’s how it works:
- All donors who give to one of SWIF’s 21 community foundation partner’s general endowment funds during the 24-hour period will be eligible to have a $500 prize added to their gift, courtesy of matching funds from SWIF.
- Two winners will be selected.
- A $10 gift to your endowment qualifies to the same extent as a $1,000+ gift. In other words, one gift equals one chance.
So, let’s say you make a $10 gift to the Pipestone Community Foundation on GiveMN.org and are selected for a Silver Ticket, it would mean $510 going to the Pipestone Community Foundation!
And finally, SWIF will be drawing winners for promotional item gifts throughout the day.
Check back on this page for announcements about SWIF’s lucky winners.
Happy giving at www.givemn.org!
Southwest Minnesota generosity is shining brightly during today’s Give to the Max Day!
SWIF’s family of funds has already recieved more than $4,000 today, and there’s still plenty of time to keep supporting your communities and the causes you care about across the state.
Thank you to all of our online donors so far and congratulations to our first four SWIF prize winners!
These randomly selected donors will recieve a gift from SWIF as a special thanks for participating in Give to the Max. Keep checking back – we have more prizes to give away this afternoon.
Plus, all gifts to SWIF’s 21 community foundation partners’ general endowment funds are still in the running for two Silver Tickets!
- Avis Freitag, who supported the Granite Falls Area Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- Cameron Macht, who supported MACCRAY #2180 Foundation Fund
- Tim O’Leary, who supported the Tyler Area Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- Beth Ann Mueller, who supported the Ortonville Early Childhood Fund
And a few more winners…
- Teresa Peterson, who supported Morton Area Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- April Hussong, who supported Heron Lake-Okabena Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- Laura Lamb, who supported Ortonville Early Childhood Fund
We’re getting down to the wire!
- Lisa Schardin, who supported the SWIF General Endowment
- Barbara Bruflat, who supported the Clarkfield Area Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- Dodi Haugen, who supported the Murray County Early Childhood Fund
Join in at GiveMN.org!